• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Bosch cordless power tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filsgreen

Established Member
Reaction score
Good evening

I bought all of these tools in August/September last year to try and enthuse me back into wood working, unfortunately, it didn't work, consequently, I am selling them, they are all as new, I have the boxes for the table saw, mitre saw and pillar drill.
The mitre saw comes with an additional 60 tooth blade and has only been tested, is £400. The table saw comes with the stand and has only been tested, is £600. The Vacuum cleaner is £100. All of the tools are bare. The Planer is new £160. The jigsaw is new, £150. The circular saw is £160. All the tools are bare. I have two 8ah batteries and a professional battery charger , which supplies the mitre and table saws £270.
The mains pillar drill is new, £250. The workbench is £120 and timber support is £50.

Attachments

• 20230410_160628.jpg
    5.6 MB
  • 20230409_122528.jpg
    8.3 MB
  • 20230409_121936.jpg
    7.7 MB
  • 20230409_121926.jpg
    7.7 MB
  • 20230409_121926.jpg
    7.7 MB
  • 20230409_121959.jpg
    6.4 MB
  • 20230409_121959.jpg
    6.4 MB
  • 20230409_122010.jpg
    9.3 MB
  • 20230409_122111.jpg
    7.6 MB
  • 20230409_121852.jpg
    8.1 MB
Last edited:
Good morning all. The machines are still available if interested. They are as new as they've only been tested. The prices of the machines have Increased a lot since I purchased them. All I wasn't is most of my money back. Thanks for looking, I'm in Liverpool.
Phil

Hi mate

Please don't think I'm criticising, because I'm actually trying to help. If you still haven't sold these after 18 months, then it might be because you are asking a bit too much for them?
Add to that, they are now circa 18 months older than they were, so the warranty, even if it were transferrable, is certainly not very long remaining, even if the machines are virtually brand new.

I'd pull the prices down if I were you, in order to realise a chunk of the capital tied up in them, rather than not being able to sell and therefore not getting anything back...

Good luck with the sale.

Hi mate

Please don't think I'm criticising, because I'm actually trying to help. If you still haven't sold these after 18 months, then it might be because you are asking a bit too much for them?
Add to that, they are now circa 18 months older than they were, so the warranty, even if it were transferrable, is certainly not very long remaining, even if the machines are virtually brand new.

I'd pull the prices down if I were you, in order to realise a chunk of the capital tied up in them, rather than not being able to sell and therefore not getting anything back...

Good luck with the sale.
I'll make this comment once only to a new member of the forum.

You may intend this to be constructive but comments on another person's sales thread are specifically banned. There is reason for this.

If you are interested to buy, contact the seller by private message and make an offer. If you are not a buyer, any comment that can be interpreted as critical is not welcome.

Buyers, sellers, browsers alike you are expected to read the forum and subforum rules before posting.

I'll make this comment once only to a new member of the forum.

You may intend this to be constructive but comments on another person's sales thread are specifically banned. There is reason for this.

If you are interested to buy, contact the seller by private message and make an offer. If you are not a buyer, any comment that can be interpreted as critical is not welcome.

Buyers, sellers, browsers alike you are expected to read the forum and subforum rules before posting.
Apologies and thanks.

Latest posts

Back