Beware of menatnma

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
I was disturbed to find our latest recruit "menatnma" having a go, for absolutely no reason, at jester on another site.

Whilst I think it can be useful, for both sides, having representation from the distributors and manufacturers I believe that Tricky Dicky SHOULD BE BANNED from this site.

Hey Neil,

Bit rash suggesting that somebody should be banned. What happened to democracy?? Best course of action is just don't read any posts from him if you feel that strongly. Or even better offer some type of reasoned explanation.....
Opinions and views, indeed help, from distributors etc should be welcomed.
Lastly if it was on another forum then it should stay on that forum.
Rgds

Noel

Newbie_Neil":17zofg9c said:
I was disturbed to find our latest recruit "menatnma" having a go, for absolutely no reason, at jester on another site.

Whilst I think it can be useful, for both sides, having representation from the distributors and manufacturers I believe that Tricky Dicky SHOULD BE BANNED from this site.

not that i should apologise to anyone never mind to some one else other than the person it was intended to and if you thought I was having a go then perhaps thats your interpretatation of my message. As i said we are not in the business of having a go and if I wanted to then it would be quite easy to do so. I'm sure Jesters more than man enough to fight her own battles as I know from previous experience, if you cant take it dont give it.She takes it as good as she gives it so don't you worry about it I'm sure i will upset somebody else with this quote but c'est la vie. As on another site I am here to represent Scheppach and not into mud slinging. Sometimes interests get mixed up with business and pleasure and then we have postings like this..getting no where . All the best..... in the spirit it was intended.. tricky Dicky menatnma

I'm not too sure what when on with Jester and NMA on UKWW but I'm guessing its something to do with her (dare I mention it *bandsaw*)...

Neil I agree with Noel thats its a bit rash of you to suggest NMA to be banned from the forums when they've only just signed up and haven't even posted.. I'm sure he hasn't come here to make trouble :?

So anyway welcome to the forums ManatNMA, with so many Scheppach users on this forum (including myself) I hope your posts will be useful to us all regarding our fav yellow & blue machines :wink:

Neil,

I appreciate the sentiment, but best leave it, eh?

Cheers, Jester

Charley? Don't mention the you-know-what! :shock:

Edit: Sorry, I should clarify that. No, it wasn't to do with the bandsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back