Atco admiral 16s lawnmower manual?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodpr

Established Member
Reaction score
Apologies for going off topic but I have picked up a lovely old Atco admiral lawnmower and would like to be able to keep it going so I was hoping to be able to find a user manual. I tried Atco but they say it was nade before their time (by Bosch, apparently). It has a Briggs and Stratton engine. I have attached a photo of the engine plate. I am surprised that there doesn't seem to be anything on the Internet!

Attachments

• 20240603_110821.jpg
    20240603_110821.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Thanks Tris. I tried the oldlawnmowerclub site and, as you say, they favour older models but someone there might know where to look!

A little more digging shows the whole business minus the name was sold to Allett who may have some information still. Currently Atco is made by GGP in Italy

Apologies for going off topic but I have picked up a lovely old Atco admiral lawnmower and would like to be able to keep it going so I was hoping to be able to find a user manual. I tried Atco but they say it was nade before their time (by Bosch, apparently). It has a Briggs and Stratton engine. I have attached a photo of the engine plate. I am surprised that there doesn't seem to be anything on the Internet!
I don't think that is the "Engine Plate"; it's detachable. The Engne Type Number should be cast or stamped into the crankcase or barrel casting: something that IS the engine, not something ATTACHED TO it.

If it's a Briggs vertical crank they are usually stamped on the engine cowl like that. Think that's the cutout for the spark plug below the code

Try this parts diagram from Jack's:

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/j...19z999-series/127800-to-127899/127882-1883-e1

Back