• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Anyone flogging a vacuum...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzer

Established Member
Reaction score
... veneer press, suitable for hobby use marquetry?
Ideally not expensive (!) and local to Derbyshire. Looked at the "Thin Air" manual-pump idea, and contacted the UK stockist, but never received any reply, so....?

Sorry Cozzer, No help I know but I gave away a small twin pump on the freelist about 3 week ago it was used to hold down sheet on a cnc machine.

If it's of any use you are welcome to this vacuum pump foc

I was given it many years ago & as you can possibly see it had had a hard life, the electrics had received a heavy blow & so were basically non existent hence the aluminium brackets holding the bits and pieces I needed to get it back working but obviously it could do with a cover.
This never happened as the project I was going to use it for never happened so it's been in a cupboard ever since
The vanes are showing signs of wear & a couple have a little damage but it still produces a vacuum.
IMG_20240916_205721080.jpg

IMG_20240916_205623049.jpg

The last test date on it was 1998 but it still seems to work quite well

IMG_20240916_210233973.jpg

If it's of any use to you you are more than welcome to it though I would want it collecting due to it's weight, I'm at NG18

Crikey, that was quick, chaps!

Nice offer, Doug B - many thanks - but I was hoping for a whole kit rather than have to "repair" something. It's actually for Mrs.Cozzer - an impatient soul at the best of times - so I can only imagine the earache if I said it would have to disappear into the shed for a while!
It's a shame, as I think you're in the Mansfield area? 5 minutes to Chesterfield for me, cross over the M1 and I'm virtually on your doorstep.....

Latest posts

Back