Any comedy cartoon makers on here?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Brown

Freeloading Social media influenza
Reaction score
Screenshot_2024-06-01-16-09-37-884_com.android.chrome.jpg

Well I'd love to have one - they are a bit rusty but some have had little use.
I sold mine some years back when I realised I wasn't all that good at blacksmithing. Regretted it ever since.

Of passing interest. Verdi il trovatore and Wagner Das Rheingold both use anvils in a chorus. I think 4 for the Wagner, but 50 would sound magnificent. Some orchestras cheat and use various tubes to get the sound, but some still use real anvils played with hammers.

Of passing interest. Verdi il trovatore and Wagner Das Rheingold both use anvils in a chorus. I think 4 for the Wagner, but 50 would sound magnificent. Some orchestras cheat and use various tubes to get the sound, but some still use real anvils played with hammers.
I've provided a '2½lb Lump Hammer' on 2 or 3 occasions when the University of Warwick Chorus has sung the Anvil Chorus. The Percussion section had sourced an Anvil but only had a 6oz Ball Pein Hammer!

Never done Das Rheingold - can't abide Wagner!

I've provided a '2½lb Lump Hammer' on 2 or 3 occasions when the University of Warwick Chorus has sung the Anvil Chorus. The Percussion section had sourced an Anvil but only had a 6oz Ball Pein Hammer!

Never done Das Rheingold - can't abide Wagner!
Loved Lynsey, though. She was a 'super woman'!! :love:

I have a humungous anvil I will be parting with very shortly, will be looking for £250 and collection only if anyone is interested. I am in North Devon

I was trying to work out the logistics of moving 50 anvils. I remember transporting one in the boot of my old Rover, but moving 50 - that's something else. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back