A pic of one of my Newfies on his birthday

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm twelve years old today the 24th April, my mummy's name was "Velvet
Gun's 'n Roses of Culnor" my proper name is "Culnor Lace,n Gold" I
and my mummy were bred by Lucie Stevenson from Barnstable in Devon. I
now live in retirement in Cornwall.
Today as it's my birthday I'm allowed to get wood shaving all over me
:) as I love to keep an eye on my dad as he makes a mess in his
workshop :)
3470212611_66f8879986_o.jpg

Tonight I've been promised a chocolate cup cake...... Hmmmm! :)

I have an irish setter which comes to the workshop most days, he likes to nest down in the wood chips as well, much to my wifes displeasure.
He doesn't have a birthday because he's a dog :lol: he can't use a computer either for the same reason :lol:

That is one beautiful Pooch , Lord Nibbo .... just an absolute cracker !
8) 8)

You get enormously attached to them,... they're great 'friends' ...
I have a wee dog myself. wouldn't be without him.. he goes everywhere with me.
If its ok.. I will show :

Thats 'Lennox' .. Staffordshire Bull terrier.
.. Always drives me nuts when you read some of the rubbish that idiots in the press write about staffies.
They're superb dogs by nature.. as you'll know, you can make 'any' dog vicious if you train it that way.. and the bad 'rep' of the SBT is completely unfounded.
Its THE only dog that, within the KC Breed Standard it says 'Suitable for small children'. Its 'pseudonym' is the 'Nanny Dog' for that very reason.

Dogs are fantastic.. haven't come across a dog I didn't like, ever ! ... I'd lab's before the staff, and they were great too...
Your Newfie is absolutely fantastic.. great pic and a delight to see.. thanks for sharing that, its great to see ! 8) 8) :D :D

that is one gorgeous dog!!!

my best mate in the whole world:
photo-3376.jpg

a show-line springer (by NO means a gun dog :) )

likes "helping" to make a mess in the workshop :roll:

best "help" is running off with off-cuts.

constantly cracks me up.......

Steve

I know this is a dog thread - but...

This is Oliver and he follows me everywhere when I'm pottering about at home. He thinks he's the foreman :lol: Here he is checking up on my deck preparations:

foreman.jpg

regards

Brian

Hi All,

My own Foreman. Jasper. Cross Jack Russell and albino Giraffe. When he was a pup he ran off at the sound of power tools. As he got older and more inquisitive I had to watch out for his nose when using the Jigsaw! He wanted to know everything that was going on.

xy

Jasper.jpg

matt":1kq17pcf said:
Does anyone else's dog have a "thing" about seeking out and rolling in fox sh*t?

In-laws border collie cross has an addiction to the habit...

Yes my "fosters" likes nothing better than a good role in fox rubbish!

Steve

filsgreen":1hm9ru9h said:
Great photo's guys keep them coming! We can't have a dog and it's doing my head in. My last dog was a Black Lab.

Phil

Well this pic might put you over the edge then :lol:

2118069533_b8b724c717.jpg

It's Bosun again, this pic was taken when he was seven weeks old, already big as a full grown cat :lol:

For a Newfie to reach twelve years old is quite a milestone as for most large breeds, it's not uncommon to lose them at seven or eight years. To reach twelve is to be celebrated much like people getting a birthday card from the queen. :D

matt":wiyaxv37 said:
Does anyone else's dog have a "thing" about seeking out and rolling in fox sh*t?

In-laws border collie cross has an addiction to the habit...

I had a Rough Collie (think Lassie) that would roll in cow sh*t :shock: so be happy your dog likes fox sh*t :lol: :wink:

In the spirit of things, here are my terrible twosome: Lily & Daisy. They are a pair of naughty Weimaraner puppies, but you wouldn't think it to look at them, butter wouldn't melt...thats because it will have been swiped off the counter, shredded and swallowed whilst your back is turned! I love them despite their amazing ability to destroy my home.

pups.jpg

This was my Mollie, a Rottie runt with a tail. She was lovely and friendly and wanted to ride my Harley but couldn't get her leg over the saddle.
DSC00208.jpg

Sadly, she passed away last November and I miss her.

Hi,

Otis the cat, prefers a comfy seat to the workshop.
DSC_0100.jpg

Pete

matt":3hf8wxvn said:

Yes! Our little jack russell/border terrier cross has recently started doing this! It seems to smell worse than dog s**t and is as black as the night sky! :x

Back