2hp compressor and tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickthetree

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I recently won a record vice from a guy on ebay. when I went to collect it he said did I want his compressor also.

Dont have the need or money for this at the mo but said I would ask on here to see if anyone is interested.

"It is around 12 yrs old but has only been use for approx 1 hr and not with any of the attachments shown, they are unused. I originally brought it to work on an old Triumph Herald I owned as I thought it was going to be a family project but no one else took any interest so I sold the car on.

As as I can determine a 2hp/50litre compressor sells at around £240 `ish, I would like £125 with the attachments. There are very few marks on the unit & it looks almost like new. Instruction booklet included."

3553975790_ba0678755f.jpg

3553975186_a34bd3b72c.jpg

I have zero knowledge of compressors so dont know if this is any good.

PM me for his details, if no interest in a few days I'll let him know and he can stick it on ebay.

All the best

Paul

Hi Mick

I am interested, please could you pm the contact details please. I live in Watford, so itis pretty handy.

if splitting i might have the tyre regulator and the spray gun...

i have a compressor, nail gun, blow gun but no use for a chisel.

Not interested cos I've got one! It's a cracking little compressor which has had dogs abuse for over 8 years. Only problem was the choke burnt out about year 6, cost me about a fiver to replace. Good buy for someone.

Latest posts

Back