Thankyou !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imageel

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I want to thank all the contributors to this site for sharing their cumulative knowledge and experience that has enabling many less experienced woodworkers, myself included, to complete their projects or embrace new skills and techniques on new or future projects.
I have recently sold the entire contents of my hobby workshop mainly on these forums as due to ill health and an uncertain future I need to sell up and move to smaller and more secure accommodation and it is nice to know that tools I've used over the years have gone to like-minded souls or at least good homes!
My 4 x 5m workshop is all but empty ready for the incoming new owner who tells me she wants to use it as a home office for which it is amply sized - but hey I am not arguing!
Here it is in the autumn of its short 15y with me, life...
/Ed

Attachments

• outsied.jpg
    outsied.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 0
  • empty.jpg
    empty.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry to hear of your health issues and especially selling your tools etc , tbh I hope I never have to face this myself but I take my hat off to your for passing on your tools to others rather than they just slowly rust away . As above keep in touch and all the best with both your move and your future..🤗🙏👍

Latest posts

Back