Shein app

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quintain

Established Member
Reaction score
My android phone has just told me the "shein app" has been downloaded onto it. With the question "do I wish to install it"
I did not request this app.
I am bl**dy annoyed and concerned about this app suddenly appearing on my phone.
Using my PC and looking at the Shein.co.uk the screen starts with some well endowed ladies in interesting clothing and the screen quickly asks if I wish to accept all cookies.
I have recently bought a small amount of engineering stuff (honest guv) from Temu.
Has anyone got any info' on the Shein app.

SWMBO uses shein a lot to buy modestly priced dresses with free returns if she decides she doesn't like them.

I don't know how they stay in business.

My android phone has just told me the "shein app" has been downloaded onto it. With the question "do I wish to install it"
I did not request this app.
I am bl**dy annoyed and concerned about this app suddenly appearing on my phone.
Using my PC and looking at the Shein.co.uk the screen starts with some well endowed ladies in interesting clothing and the screen quickly asks if I wish to accept all cookies.
I have recently bought a small amount of engineering stuff (honest guv) from Temu.
Has anyone got any info' on the Shein app.
Shein is another of these fast fashion businesses, I expect that they have paid whoever provides your phone/network to have it auto installed.
I have just set up an Android phone for my daughter and lots of these race to the bottom types of companies auto installed their software.
Only way to (mostly) avoid it is to have a non-smart phone, only use the dark web & wear a tin foil hat.

Can you remove the Shein app? If, as leisurefix suggests, it's your phone provider or network who've forced it on it's time to take your business elsewhere.

Back