Post a photo of the last thing you made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re-handled a garden hoe in english oak, finished in BLO.

Attachments

• gardenhoe_oakrehandle (1 of 5).jpg
    gardenhoe_oakrehandle (1 of 5).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • gardenhoe_oakrehandle (2 of 5).jpg
    gardenhoe_oakrehandle (2 of 5).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • gardenhoe_oakrehandle (3 of 5).jpg
    gardenhoe_oakrehandle (3 of 5).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • gardenhoe_oakrehandle (4 of 5).jpg
    gardenhoe_oakrehandle (4 of 5).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • gardenhoe_oakrehandle (5 of 5).jpg
    gardenhoe_oakrehandle (5 of 5).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
We used to have a thread about stuff made from skip trophies which this should really be in. This is a game for our summer fair. Scooby-snacks for Scooby-Doo.
We have load of games for small children to keep them entertained while families their money at the cream teas and in the beer tent. They throw the little bones in Scooby’s mouth . This is a replacement for one I made years ago which has come to grief.
IMG_4664.jpeg

We used to have a thread about stuff made from skip trophies which this should really be in. This is a game for our summer fair. Scooby-snacks for Scooby-Doo.
We have load of games for small children to keep them entertained while families their money at the cream teas and in the beer tent. They throw the little bones in Scooby’s mouth . This is a replacement for one I made years ago which has come to grief.View attachment 181006
I can lend you a real dog that would love to have kids throwing scooby snacks at him.

Back