New member in Suffolk

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Needs Help

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have finally registered after many years of landing here on Google searches when I have had a problem to solve. I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades, so not an expert on anything but I'll have a go at most things until I hit the limit of my knowledge. Most summers are filled with time in the garden with winter being workshop time. I like to restore a "new" bit of kit each winter. This coming winter will hopefully see a Myford M type completed. Previous years have produced: A couple of bandsaws, A Meddings pillar drill, an Ackworthie (Elliot Progress rebadge?) bench drill, a Skomo circular saw, a Myford planer, a Denbigh fly press, a Coronet wood lathe and a DeWalt Powershop amongst others.
I am attaching a couple of pics of the two drills mentioned above, just for interest. The Meddings has an actuator controlled table and the Ackworthie table is powered by an old scissor jack.
I will be doing another post later as I am looking for someone who can do some CNC routing of some puppet hands, but that's another story!

Attachments

• finished table.jpg
    finished table.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • finished table.jpg
    finished table.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back