Help finding

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thingybob

If it aint broke dont fix it
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can buy Louvre doors from nowadays the type that were popular in the 1970s I want to create a door 2330mm tall x 763mm wide I know I will have to make it using multiple sizes height wise and possibly width wise any help pointing me in the right direction for suppliers

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Louvre doors from nowadays the type that were popular in the 1970s I want to create a door 2330mm tall x 763mm wide I know I will have to make it using multiple sizes height wise and possibly width wise any help pointing me in the right direction for suppliers
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=louvre+doors

Leader doors, simply shutters or Shawfield

The size I am trying to achieve is a door/doors to fit a space 2330mmx765mm most doors from suppliers only come up to 610 wide and only one that i found that was 765 wide is only 1981 tall i have tried a few connotations 382 wide but the joint would have to be rigid in the middle and that means 4 doors been scouring for some time with no luck

Latest posts

Back