Greetings to all from Lincoln

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotic Chimera

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Newb here and budding wood-craft hobbyist...

Having made a few BIG things in the garden over the years, pretty much all straight from my brain, with little in the way of real planning on paper, I had a basic collection of basic tools.

Recently, I've added a few more tools when working on putting together some top-hinged "quadrant" windows for my shed. Again, plans for window-making have been impossible (for me) to find, so I've used only my own brain to design wooden frames and to put them together.

Searching for woodwork window plans, however, has led me to woodwork YouTube channels that I've really rather enjoyed and have motivated me to begin some little craft projects. In particular, I'm going to try my hand at small-scale box making. Purely for my own enjoyment. And if they're any good, maybe for gifts and household ornament and storage... Time will tell!!! Still. since it'll mostly be for enjoyment, I'm not that bothered if they're sub standard.

So here I am having found my first workshop forum.

Greetings and see you in the main chats, I'm sure. I may have some questions for you all or need your help or advice at some point.

Grateful if you'd treat me nice :)

Mark H

Back