Does anyone want to get their 'Chainsaw Ticket'? Training in NW Preston or surrounding area.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernSteve

New(ish) to this woodwork malarkey.
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have recently enquired about chainsaw training for a pal and me. The company I want to provide the training is https://www.mjmtraining.co.uk/ as recommended by a local tree surgeon I know well. We have been quoted £1000 for a 2 day course for 4 people. This will be LANTRA certified and is classed as CS30 Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross Cutting. It does not cover felling trees. At a later stage we may undertake a further 3 day course CS31 Felling and processing trees up to 380mm.
We want to undertake this training asap and we are looking for 2 more people who are interested in the same to join us to make up the 4 required. If this is something that appeals, please let me know and we can have a chat and hopefully get you onto the training with us. Do note that chainsaw PPE is required for course attendance, albeit I am advised that some can be provided.
I hope that this posting is not breaching any policies this forum may have. If it does so, please just take it down.
Thanks
Steve

Latest posts

Back