DEWALT - DWS777-QS - Radial miter saw - High performance saw with XPS system

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiritburner

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have one of these please? Thinking of getting one but I've seen a couple of Amazon reviews about the dust collection and the fact that it doesn't and spews dust all over the workbench rather than the spout.

Any advice, please thank you

deWalt.jpg

I don't have this particular model, but my DeWalt mitre saw doesn't have great extraction. In fact, if you search for dust collection mod for Dewalt saw on Youtube, you'll see examples of this.

i have the DWS778
dust collection not so great , BUT I'm DIY
BUt i attach a Henry hoover to it , but to be honest its not the best, i typically leave off now and just hoover up after wards
BUT its not used for a great deal of stuff
As it does not stick out at the back, i just put up against a wall , and then stuff is pretty much blown around the wall
I think there are quite a few mods to improve it around on youtube etc

i have the DWS778
dust collection not so great , BUT I'm DIY
BUt i attach a Henry hoover to it , but to be honest its not the best, i typically leave off now and just hoover up after wards
BUT its not used for a great deal of stuff
As it does not stick out at the back, i just put up against a wall , and then stuff is pretty much blown around the wall
I think there are quite a few mods to improve it around on youtube etc
Thanks Wayne I'll checkout YT.same as you DIY plus a bit more but not commercial. Cheers,

Back