Ben Affleck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerro

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed that Ben Affleck moved using Wetzel removals. Why won’t they make a film of Lewis Wetzel yes people say because he was a homicidal maniac but the people loved him which tells me he was a product of the time we can’t imagine what it was like in the 1700 yes he murder but so did the native. The mere fact he could load his rifle while running flat out alone need a film he bounces the butte on the floor to seat the ball then hit the side of the butte to bounce powder into the pan the shear nerve what a film it would be

I noticed that Ben Affleck moved using Wetzel removals. Why won’t they make a film of Lewis Wetzel yes people say because he was a homicidal maniac but the people loved him which tells me he was a product of the time we can’t imagine what it was like in the 1700 yes he murder but so did the native. The mere fact he could load his rifle while running flat out alone need a film he bounces the butte on the floor to seat the ball then hit the side of the butte to bounce powder into the pan the shear nerve what a film it would be
Some bot hacked your account?

Back