Adobe photoshop CS2 for free

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinka

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, it's old, but it's still very usable. Adobe has made the CS2 versions of its software free. You can download the complete CreativeSuite or the seperate components such as Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator. I picked these three as the ones most useful in making and altering patterns for the scroll saw, but there's also After Effects for photographers and Audition 3 for the musically minded.
I've only tried Photoshop so far, but it works OK with Windows XP and Win 7 so most likely will work with Win 8. I can't vouch for the Mac versions

You can download them from http://tinyurl.com/kwuvd6g Ignore the 'CS2 Downloads' link as it takes you to the Adobe website where you have to register, give your name & address, promise your first born, etc. Scroll down to the links, the serial numbers needed are to the right of the download links.

Have fun.

Hmm, it worked for me, Steve. I'll look into it and get back to you. Check you didn't use the Mac serial number by mistake as they are different.

P.S. I've just been back to the site where I found it and there's some comments about whether it is actually legit or not. It is available on the Adobe website along with the serial number, but it says it is for people with legit copies. Seems odd that they will put it out in the open like that if it's not legit. I am going to risk it until I find out for definite.

Vista shouldn't make any difference, but Vista always was strange. I've just downloaded the installer from the Dailygiveaway link and also direct from Adobe to make sure they are the same, and checked the serials are both the same, so I am stumped mate. I'll install Vista in the next day or two and see if it is that at fault. Do you have Vista SP2?

Downloaded it again this morning martin and all is well, it made good some corrupted files and loaded as it should, all is working, thank you for the link..

bugbear":2p2jbz0w said:
It works, but it's not legal;

http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/20 ... rvers.html

(unless someone knows of a subsequent change of heart by Adobe)

BugBear

I think, having put both the software and serial numbers out in the open like that, they are unlikely to bother anyone over 8 year old software, but just to be on the safe side, if anyone from Adobe is reading, I've deleted it. ;)

martinka":mz2gztns said:
bugbear":mz2gztns said:
It works, but it's not legal;

http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/20 ... rvers.html

(unless someone knows of a subsequent change of heart by Adobe)

BugBear

I think, having put both the software and serial numbers out in the open like that, they are unlikely to bother anyone over 8 year old software, but just to be on the safe side, if anyone from Adobe is reading, I've deleted it. ;)

Unlikely to be caught and prosecuted is not quite the same as legal...

BugBear

Back