• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1HP Dust extractor, extra large bags and 100mm hard and flexible pipes hoses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minilathe22

Established Member
Reaction score
Moving house and have a few things for sale. Dust/chip extractor which is 1HP and has been modified for remote running, starts up as soon as its plugged in. standard UK 240v mains plug.
Standard size filter bag included but I was running it with the two extra large bags shown, it had much better flow rate at the hose this way.
Used for woodturning, I think its around 2 or 3 years old. Fully working.
All the hoses and adapters etc shown are included. MUCH quieter than the small vacuum style ones, nice low humming noise.

Asking for £200

Ideally local collection from Letchworth Garden City SG6 (Hertfordshire) I would imagine delivery would cost around £40. Let me know your postcode and I will try and find a good quote.

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 0
except for the long straight pipe, I think I would have to cut that in half or not include it if you dont need that bit? its too long for the courier.

Back