Fox F22-565 planer/thicknesser BLADES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acuyler

Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently purchased a Fox F22-565 planer and am in need of some blades. I am struggling to find the solution and need someone to point me in the right direction. I see that Axminster makes the same one but cant find the blades through them either...

Hi

I have no experience of your Fox planer, but I was able to get replacement blades for my loooong-out-of-manufacture Inca planer on Ebay.

I had to search by the blade dimensions, rather than by name (otherwise the only "hit" I got was v v v expensive). Do you know the size of your blades?

HTH

I just got some blades for my old Perform thicknesser from Woodford WM via eBay. Their search facility is a bit hit and miss but I will be most surprised if they don't have what you require. They are based around Stockport and have their own website with an impressive amount of items.

Bill

+1 for Woodford. They are generic blades, perfectly serviceable knives, sensible price.
OK, so lousy website, but the blades are fine. I have a pair in my machine right now.

Back