Router Lift for Bosch Plunge Routers.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza_0208

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there, or does someone have, a router lift device thats fits Bosch Plunge Routers? I have seen one for Trend, Elu and Dewalt, but not Bosch..

I have made a good size portable bench and with teh routers fixed in place its a pain just adjusting them from the underside, I want a top access adjustment if possible.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the Router Raizer now fits some Bosch models. I use one with a Trend and it is brilliant.
Give Peter Sefton a call at Woodworkers Workshop as he is a stockist and will be able to advise you whether it is suitable.
You could also have a look on Router Technologies website.

I recently bought some winbags for other jobs but found they work excellently as a cheap router lift.

856de40d4e36c9578bfab7080e49c216.jpg

http://www.axminster.co.uk/winbag-air-wedges-ax649735

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Which model? The 1400 will fit in the Incra/Jessam router lift but the newer 1600 will not but might work with the model that screws to the base plate

Our Router Raizer RZ200 fits these Bosch models 1619 EVS, RA 1166 Base and 1617 EVS PK this needs to be drilled through your original router plate.

If your need a 10mm thick router plate then this is the Incra compatibility chart, with plates made for the Bosch routers, they would still need drilling for the Router Raiser.

https://esecurepayments.co.uk/WebRoot/D ... bility.pdf

If you are looking for a fully adjustable router lift from above the table then the JessEm Prestige is designed for fitting plunge routers including the Bosch 1617, 1604 and 1613, if yours is not one of these we have un-drilled JessEm lifts to fit and more unusual routers.

If you need any help give us a call.

Cheers Peter

Back